Terms & Conditions
If you, or the organisation you represent, wish to sign up for InnerFLOW services, please read the Terms and Conditions below. You will then be guided through a sign up and registration process asking for the information needed to purchase and register with InnerFLOW.
By signing up and registering with InnerFLOW you, and/or the organisation you represent, agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. If you and/or the organisation you represent do not wish to be bound by these terms, then please do not sign up with InnerFLOW.
InnerFLOW does not guarantee the accuracy or quality of any information or product specific to InnerFLOW materials and other related services: these items are not intended or for use as a guarantee or warranty of success in relating, working and behaving. These items are self-discovery tools and services only.
You and/or the organisation you represent hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You acknowledge you are at least 18 years or older.
- You will be linked to a sign up and registration form which you need to fill out. When you have completed the sign up and registration form, the data will NOT be made available to any other organisation or entity, other than our represented practitioners, nor used for any other purposes other than those stated here.
- You agree to provide InnerFLOW with true and accurate information about you. You understand that no personal and/or organisational information will be released to any other organisation for any purpose and no information will be used for marketing or solicitation purposes.
- You agree that the receipt of your InnerFLOW services, and/or products purchased, will be full and complete compensation for your participation in signing up with InnerFLOW.
- You agree to keep your services, results, and/or products purchased confidential or, if you make your services, results, and/or products available to any other person or entity, that you will hold InnerFLOW, and its operating company Future Leaders of the World Pty Ltd, harmless for any consequences or damages that may result from such person or entity seeing your services, results, and/or products.
Warranties/Limitations Of Liability
Neither InnerFLOW nor Future Leaders of the World Pty Ltd makes any guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of results obtained, from accessing and using InnerFLOW and InnerFLOW’s practitioners own content, other content, nor any material that can be accessed (via a direct or indirect hyperlink or otherwise) through InnerFLOW.
Although the information, contained in this website has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, InnerFLOW and Future Leaders of the World Pty Ltd makes no guarantee, representation, assurance or warranty, express or implied, as to, and assumes no responsibility for: (1) a user’s use and application of the services, and/or products purchased, (2) the correctness, sufficiency, completeness, interpretation of such information of the services, and/or products, assessments, contained herein. All information, services, and/or products purchased, are presented in an “as is” condition and any warranties for fitness of purpose or merchantability are hereby expressly disclaimed.
Neither InnerFLOW nor Future Leaders of the World Pty Ltd shall be liable to the user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, delay, interruption in service, error or omission, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. In no event will InnerFLOW or Future Leaders of the World Pty Ltd nor any of their third party licensors be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, property damage, or any other damage, loss or liability, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not such damages are foreseen or unforeseen with respect to any use of InnerFLOW services, products, assessments or information, or the use, application, adequacy, accuracy, interpretation, usefulness, information or management, or the results or information developed from any use or application of the services, and/or products, assessments and information.